THE LAZY HORSE - Moral Story For Children

 

Let me tell you a story in a 
land far away lived a hardworking and kind trader mostly. He traded insult he also had a horse that was very lazy and always avoided work. The trader used him to carry sacks of salt from one town to the other. Here let me load these sacks up and let's go to the town across the river to sell this salt. I am so tired today why do I have to work everyday. I wish I could sleep throughout the day but no I have to carry these loads of salt and move come on horse start walking cross that bridge until then I'll pack some food for myself the horse was crossing the river .
suddenly, he slipped and fell into the 
water as he was carrying sacks of salt on his back the salt got wet and dissolved in the water . so ,when the horse gotta the sucks on his back were lighter the hast taught to himself wow this seems to be a good idea every time I dip in the river the salt would dissolve and my burden could be less. I must try doing this more often I hope master is not watching when the master reached the town to sell the salt it weighed just half of what he loaded thinking it might be his miscalculation. he sold whatever salt was left and returned home with his horse the next morning he again loaded his horse with the sacks of salt and started to pack his food the horse yet again started walking before him and made it to the bridge .I must try the dipping trick again before master reaches here the trader got really confused as the sack started winged lesser every time .
The horse purposely started slipping 
into the water everyday so that the sacks became lighter . One day the trader followed the Hoss and hid in the bushes to his surprise he noticed the horses new trick oh that's so cunning I must teach this lazy Haas a lesson soon so the following day instead of salt the trader filled the sacks with Haughton and tied him to the horses back out of his new habit the horse purposely fell into the river . oh no no what is happening today what is going wrong how are these sacks getting heavier oh my back hurts what this time as the sacks were filled with cotton it's soft water and became heavier the Hoss dipped again and again in water thinking to drain the salt off somehow .
but all went in vain he somehow managed 
to get up and cross the bridge he sat on the ground and panted as the sacks had cotton surely surely heavy the trader laughed at him and said horse. I am your master this is your work. I work very hard and worship my work. I don't make excuses of fine tricks to fool others and avoid work. I must teach you to never repeat this and avoid your work the horse learned his lesson and never tried to avoid his work again. what a wise trader right he taught the lazy husks a good lesson



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligent Buffalo Story

Four Friends Panchatantra Moral Stories for Kids