Intelligent Buffalo Story

 




Once upon a time 
in a small village . There lived a farmer named Edgar. He lived in a small house and owned a small piece of land banker had a Buffalo , named bounty it was an uncommon name but it came with its own reasons you see Edgar was a very poor man before he found his Buffalo bounty worked really hard for his human being the only Buffalo he would plough the whole field day in and day out and help Edgar with all sort of work .
Edgar began to grow all sorts of grains 
in his field .Edgar gained a lot of respect in his neighborhood given the bountiful . He received he named his beloved Buffalo bounty bounty was a special Buffalo . He was intelligent and always full of life .Edgar knew that bounty was a free-spirited animal he would often wander around when there was no work and come back home in the evening as time passed .
Edgar bought another Buffalo . He loved 
bounty dearly but he also realized that the workload was too much and was needed to be shared . Edgar didn't want to tire his animal one day while plowing the field bounties that Midway and began to breathe heavily huh Bounty Edgar took both his buffaloes back home that night Edgar could not sleep at all he knew it was time to let .
Bounty go the next day he took bounty to 
the forest and took the Bell off his collar bounty happily shook his head how do you you're a good buffalo . I will never be able to repay your debt you don't have to work anymore you are free now I will always miss you my friend go wander and explore the lands don't make me cry now .
you can come home anytime you want you 
know the way bounty was sad to leave his human but he was also excited to see what lay ahead .he walked merrily enjoying the fresh breeze he roamed around in the forest with no fear he drank water from streams and ate grass on the way soon the Sun began to set it was getting dark bounty looked around for a safe place to rest and there it was that gave is right near the pond .
Mulla this place is huge it's pretty 
warm too perfect for me to stay oh boy am I tired or what this whole wandering is going to make me slim like a giraff  bounty began to live in the cave . he would drink fresh water from the pond graze nearby and sleep peacefully inside days passed and bounty began to love his life in the forest but being a domestic .
Buffalo bounty was a simple and innocent 
animal he wasn't aware that the forest was home to many animals and not all of them were as innocent as he was while bouncy happily carried on with his new life there was someone who was keeping a watch on the Buffalo Timmy  the Fox each day as bounty left his cave to wander around Timmy would tiptoe behind him everywhere bounty was always so engrossed in his day-to-day activities .
He never felt Timmy's presence around 
this Buffalo is pretty brave to roam around the forest all by himself well either he is too brave or too stupid I mean does he even know whose cave he's living in let's have some fun well hello are you new here I came to grace here every day now I wouldn't call myself new you are a witty little animal a fox calling a buffalo little sweetie indeed how dare you make fun of me. I am the king of the forest that's my cave you are living in all the animals are at my mercy here if you want to live you will have to bow down to me .
you are right I am new here but that 
doesn't mean I am stupid to believe everything you say listen Fox I know you are not king of this forest in fact I am sure you don't even know how big this forest is I suggest you stop wasting my time timmy was seething inside he shivered with anger he swore that one day he will seek revenge for his insult bounty on the other hand realized that he will have to be more cautious now that cunning Fox knows where I live means he is keeping a watch on me hmm also I don't think about this before but that cave must belong to somebody what will I do
what's the rightful owner of that cave 
comes back I will have to be more careful around here that night the moon shone brightly in the sky as bounty lay down inside the cave he heard something he peeped through a small hole and saw a strange shadow outside first he thought that the Fox is back to trouble him again but as the figure came closer .
Bounty's shivered with fear it was the 
owner the tiger of course this cave belongs to the tiger what do I do now you will need to be up as the tiger kept coming closer bounty could not stop shivering wait wait think clearly calm down huh I can see him but he can't see me that's my advantage what is wrong with you .
 He will hear us all right sorry but 
look how delicious he looks didn't I tell you the one who lives here is big enough for both of us to eat all right you were right hahaha our dinner for today is sorted absolutely it was the Tigers turn to shiver with fear oh oh who are these animals .why did he stop this is taking too long and I am too hungry why don't we go out and attack him instead he can't fight both of us the trick worked without another thought tiger laps across the forest bounty was relieved he now knew the importance of keeping calm in any given situation the next day as Timmy was loitering in the forest he bumped into the tiger oh you scared me scared wait I scared you but you're a  tiger yeah yeah I know I am the big cat of the jungle but you are a fool if you think there are no bigger and and scarier animals than me here .
 I ran into two of those last night they have 
captured my cave I will have to look for a new den wait what the one living in your cave is bigger and scarier than you are are you kidding me he is a buffalo and what do you mean - there is only one Buffalo living in there you think I am a fool to run away from a buffalo there are two huge beings in there beans yeah .
I don't really know who or what they are 
I didn't enter the cave just heard their voices they were going to attack me I ran away before they could you poor tiger he played you there is no being in there it's a buffalo I am keeping a watch on him ever since he set his foot in this forest shut up Fox how dare you insult me you think I am stupid to mistake a buffalo for a scary animal I can prove it to you you are not his prey he is your prey let's do one thing .
I will come with you we will enter that 
cave and I will help you capture whoever's inside I want to settle a score with that arrogant Buffalo anyway but in return for your cave I want you to promise that you will never attack me hmm are you telling the truth but wait .what if you run away leaving me behind um I know let's tie a rope around ourselves one end to your stomach and the other to mine that way you can pull me back if I try to run deal the tiger agreed they both tied a rope around themselves and began to walk towards the cave Fox was happy he had found a way to do both teach bounty a lesson and earn trust of the tiger as they approached .
The cave bounty saw them coming as soon 
as he saw the Fox he understood what was going on .he thinks he is smart now let me handle this okay enter the cave only when I ask you to you stupid bugs I asked you to bring me two tigers and you bring me only one Oh what we haven't eaten anything since last night and now you want us both to chef one tiger between us you work for them this is not true ah you are good for nothing fine bring him here now no tiger left for his life he was so scared that he didn't care about Timmy who was tied to the other end of the rope this hurt this will teach that Fox I have learned a very important lesson today and I not kept myself calm I could not have been able to chase those two away no matter how difficult the situation gets we must always stay calm bounty was right only because he stayed calm in every difficult situation was he able to help himself and as for the Fox oh he must have learned his lesson too .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LAZY HORSE - Moral Story For Children

Four Friends Panchatantra Moral Stories for Kids