Four Friends Panchatantra Moral Stories for Kids

 






hello kids 
today I will tell you another Panchatantra story and today's story is titled four friends long time ago in a jungle lived three friends , a turtle a crow and the mouse. They were very good friends. They always helped each other  one day, when they were sitting and talking near the lake a deer walked up to them upon seeing the deer for the first time in the jungle the turtle said  , you are a new being. I have never seen you in this jungle before I'm new to this jungle the previous jungle in which .I live I had no friends there I tried to befriend other animals but no one wanted to be my friend .so I left the jungle and ultimately reached her so you are all alone and you are in need of a friend yes the turtle . The Crow and the rat look at each other and smile although we were just three friends so far but now we are fooled the deer became friends with them .The next day all four of them went in different directions to look for food by evening . They used to meet at the same spot everything continued the same way for a few days then one day the deer didn't return in the evening due to this
the other three friends started getting 
worried the sun has almost set why hasn't the deer yet returned yes he should have been back by now . we must go and look for him yes let's go and search him no not you too amigo . I can fly thus I may have a wider view and will be able to touch him quickly the crowd took off to search the deer after wandering for a while the crow heard a voice he gaze down at the ground and saw the deer is trapped in a net seeing his friend in a dreary condition he immediately went down to him dear friend . just helped me get out of here you don't worry let me think of something without wasting time he flew back to the turtle and the rat who were waiting for him. The Crow narrated them the whole situation what are you saying a hunter yes a hunter has drafted here before the hunter returns my friend come with me no the trap with your sharp teeth . The Crow and the rat reached the spot closest net my friend the rat quickly not the net and the deer was freed the turtle also reached there are you ok my friend yes I'm fine all of you saved me then suddenly the hunter returned to the spot and saw the deer free the rat saw the
hunter seeing the hunter came closer all 
of them started to flee the crow flew away the rat ran for the nearest hole the deal sprinted inside the bushes the turtle however could neither run nor hide the hunter caught the turtle put him in a sack and took him away after some time the deer the rat and the crow gathered at one place they were very sad about the turtle being captured in order to save my life turtle got captured I have a trick to which the total can be saved how the hunter is alone and we are three he hasn't reached the river yet the crow explained them history and how it has to be executed that's a brilliant idea let's go now when they reach lakeside according to the crows trick the deer
pretended to be dead 
and the crow pretended going out. The crows eyes the rat was ready waiting in the bushes for the right moment the hunter approached the spot and saw the deer lying dead on the road he said, Wow my dear the hunter got greedy and went ahead to catch the deer as soon as the hunter moved away from the sack the mouse went to the SEC and started knowing it the moment the hunter came closer to the deer the crow flew away the deer got up and ran away the hunters failed to understand what was happening by now the rat had breed the turtle from the SAP - they - immediately rushed toward the bushes . The 
hunter came back disappointed to pick up 
the sack to find out that the sack was not and the turtle had escaped the hunter felt distressed on the other hand the turtle the deer the rat and the crow reunited with happiness circuits from this jury we learn a lesson that unity is strength if you enjoyed this story .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligent Buffalo Story

THE LAZY HORSE - Moral Story For Children